| || |
The page is under construction!
You can help by adding necessary information and images. Or you can wait for someone to fix it.
Felynes are one of two cat-like, humanoid subspecies of the Lynian race, the other being the Melynx. Felynes are recognized by their white fur and have the ability to talk in human language, and can be found both in human villages (Pokke Village) and in the wild.
Felynes perform a small variety of jobs in villages, from shopkeeping to farm maintenance, but most notably they may work under a hunter as Felyne Chefs or Felyne Comrades. Felyne Chefs cook food for their hunters to support them in their adventures by temporarily bestowing them with beneficial status effects, while Felyne Comrades assist their hunters on quests by using various skills and attacks. They also supply an additional reward at the end of a Quest.
- Felynes have made cameo appearances in other unrelated games.
- Felyne, along with Trenya, Tigrex, Rathalos and Velociprey have made cameo appearances in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
- Felyne also have a very small cameo appearance in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Felyne appears as one of the items dropped by one of the characters in the game, Hsien-Ko.
- It can be seen here at 0:09-0:11
- Felyne will follow and 'dance' to your character on Monster Hunter 3 if you have your torch out.
- Felynes will attack the hunter if a Melynx is attacked. All the Felynes in the area will join the attack.