| || |
The page is under construction!
You can help by adding necessary information and images. Or you can wait for someone to fix it.
Lagombi (ウルクスス/Urukususu) is a monster that is often seen sliding freely in the Tundra area. Lagombi is a member of the Fanged Beast Species (牙獣種), also known as Pelagus in the English versions of Monster Hunter.
It has the physical characteristics of a Rabbit, Bear and Koala. A Lagombi's belly is made of a low friction material and is shaped so that it can slide on the snow like a sled. Because of this characteristic, it suggests that the Lagombi has adapted (and may be limited) to snowy areas. A Lagombi has superb hearing so it can hear even the slightest sound moving in the Tundra. Fortunately, that also leaves it vulnerable to loud noises, such as Sonic Bombs (like Yian Kut-Ku). It attacks by throwing chunks of ice, swiping with its claws, and sliding around on its belly in order to ram hunters. To traverse from area to area it slides on its belly much like a penguin.
- Its ears can be broken once.
- Like Yian Kut-Ku, sonic bombs will be useless when in rage mode.
- When low on stamina, Lagombi will fall sometimes after sliding on the ground.
- Also when low on stamina, it'll try to slide away to Area 2. Near the Bnahabra's nest it'll dig up food that was safely hidden under the snow.
- When weak, Lagombi will leave an area by limping, instead of sliding.
- There is a download quest where players can hunt mini Lagombi.