| || |
The page is under construction!
You can help by adding necessary information and images. Or you can wait for someone to fix it.
Its thunder-like attacks are different in coloring from the ordinary Zinogre; this crimson red/black lightning deals Dragon-Element damage. It is able to imbue its attacks with Dragon Element due to its absorption of multiple bugs that feed on Dragonfell berries.
These bugs are red colored orbs that float around Stygian Zinogre; they closely resemble the Great Thunderbug from previous games. When released, these orbs can fly directly at the Hunter and explode on contact, dealing significant damage.
- Instead of it releasing one or two thunder balls from spinning, Stygian Zinogre releases four red thunder bugs from spinning twice. These balls home in on hunters. If they hit, they inflict Dragonblight on the Hunter.
- Often while walking, its body lights up with a red glow, and it will release red thunder from its body. Spots on the floor will light up, indicating where the thunder will strike.
- It only needs one charge to become enraged.
- It can combo its two punch attack with the body slam attack.
- When it's charging, it will raise its head up, making it harder to stop.
- Like the normal Zinogre, when the Stygian Zinogre is tripped, bugs can be harvested from its back.
- Stygian Zinogre can finish charging by releasing red thunder while walking.
- To recover Stamina, Stygian Zinogre will prey on a Herbivore.
- When weak, the Stygian Zinogre will break into the Secret Areas of the Tundra to sleep, much like the Deviljho and Ice Barroth.
- There is an event quest where you fight the Stygian Zinogre at the Volcano.
- Stygian Zinogre will prey on Rhenoplos to regain stamina while in the volcano.