| || |
The page is under construction!
You can help by adding necessary information and images. Or you can wait for someone to fix it.
Taikun Zamuza is a monster first appearing in Monster Hunter Frontier Season Forward 3.
A Carapaceon monster, Taikun Zamuza inhabits new cavernous areas of the Tide Island. It smashes the ground with its large, hammer-like claw that can cause the quake status, while it jabs its opponents with its sharper spiked claw.
Taikun Zamuza has three forms. Its first form shows it with lots of dirt that covers its body acts as a second exoskeleton, shielding it from damage. The dirt covering can be broken off with repeated attacks, revealing the true shell and its second form. Its final form drastically changes its structure. Taikun Zamuza's body color changes from orange to blue. It loses its tail and its hammer-like claw is replaced with a drill-like claw. It also gains Thunder Element abilities and has two bulbs of light behind its body.
- Huffs black smoke when enraged.
- Zamuza is susceptible to Poison, Paralysis, Sleep and Stun.
- Zamuza's fallen rocky layers can emit gas that makes it much harder to see.
- Zamuza's rocky layer can be removed by any attack. A Unique mushroom can be obtained as Zamuza loses its rocky layer.
- Once Zamuza loses about half of its rocky layer, it will reveal a new area by breaking the floor.
- Once Zamuza loses all of its rocky layer and has all of its body parts broken, it will reveal a dark area where you can fight Taikun Zamuza while in Thunder Mode.
- As it loses more of its rocky layers and has its shell broken, its movements and attacks get progressively faster.
- In its Thunder Form, aside from using Thunder elemented attacks, it can also spit globs of Poison that can cover a fair area.
- Although more uncommon, It can also spit Poison in its two previous forms.